Seven recorded from Norfolk in 1953, not seen since.
Two taken at Cromer Lighthouse in 1875 and 1876 and Attleborough in 1880. [South, 1908]
Specimen from Hunstanton (1953) in the Elgood collection at the Wisbech and Fenland Museum.
Specimen from Cockley Cley (1953) in the BMNH.
|Retained Specimen / Photograph will be Required. |
Recorded in 6 (8%) of 74 10k Squares.
First Recorded in 1875.
Last Recorded in 1953.